PACE welcomes you to join our innovative organization.
PACE employees work together to help our students, clients and residents reach their full potential and to lead rewarding lives. If you are passionate about promoting a culture of continuous improvement, and committed to serving those who benefit from our services, we’d love to welcome you on board!
PACE hires skilled Special Education Teachers, BCBAs, Behavioral Therapists, SLPs, Occupational Therapists, Direct Support Professionals, and School Instructional Aides on an ongoing basis.
PACE Benefits May Include:
- Medical, dental, vision
- Vacation and sick time
- Life and Long-term Disability insurance
- 403(b) retirement plan
- Staff enrichment program
- Holidays and school closure
- Employee Assistance Program and Worldwide Travel Assistance
PACE provides for the educational and residential needs of individuals with autism and other developmental disorders. Specialists in speech and language development, occupational therapy, behavior management and special education instruction work as a team to serve the diverse needs of our clients. Research has shown that people with developmental disabilities who are enrolled in effective programs at an early age are better equipped to achieve academic, social and workplace success, allowing them to reach their full potential and to lead rewarding lives. Help us reach our goal to “Connect, Support and Educate.”
Pacific Autism Center for Education is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to equal opportunity without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, citizenship, disability or any other basis of discrimination prohibited by applicable local, state or federal law.
PACE often seeks individuals who are available to donate their time and talent as volunteers. Opportunities may include:
- High school students: You can join our Youth Leadership Committee. Click here to learn more about the Youth Leadership Committee (YLC) and the application process.
- Volunteer laborer groups help with maintenance, upkeep and other physical plant needs of Pacific Autism Center for Education as needed.
- Volunteer children’s party hosts usually represent a civic group or business interested in providing a holiday party for the children. Volunteers coordinate, plan and execute the party.
- Serving on the Board of Directors or a committee: PACE seeks leaders from Silicon Valley to assist in strategic planning and other agency growth measures.
How do I Become a Volunteer?
Depending on the nature of the position, additional requirements may include a reference check, Fingerprint Clearance, and/or a TB Test.